World of Wacraft Private Server Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong!

+12
Stratoss
Jembella
pinggvin
Bjornn
IRONSKUL
Zarghonn
Montgommery
Killuall
Looby
battleborn
HeavenScent
neverendless
16 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! - Page 2 Empty Re: Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong!

Post  Bjornn Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:53 pm

I played on some of the first private servers, Wowbeez, Volcano WoW, etc. Admittedly it was years ago that i played on those servers, but never in my experience since then have i come across a better server than NE. There is almost no lag at all. The staff are friendly and helpful. The playerbase and community, while a little rough around the edges, are all genuinely good and friendly people, and want to see the server prosper. In addition to that there are special events daily, lots of active players, and the world of Azeroth and Outland to explore with friends. I don't see that as anything other than amazing. NE has things that no other servers have.

Bjornn

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! - Page 2 Empty Another super fun event

Post  Killuall Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:48 pm

Super fun event, yesterday Illidan invaded Stormwind and another boss invaded Orgrimmar, a lot of people joined to defend the capitals cities, I never know who invade Orgrimmar, can anyone tell me?

Killuall

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! - Page 2 Empty Re: Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong!

Post  Stratoss Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Killuall wrote:Super fun event, yesterday Illidan invaded Stormwind and another boss invaded Orgrimmar, a lot of people joined to defend the capitals cities, I never know who invade Orgrimmar, can anyone tell me?
Unfortunately , i missed the event...other BM invaded Orgrimmar...who knows , maybe he was in Lich King form. lol! 

Stratoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Montgommery Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Stratoss wrote:
Killuall wrote:Super fun event, yesterday Illidan invaded Stormwind and another boss invaded Orgrimmar, a lot of people joined to defend the capitals cities, I never know who invade Orgrimmar, can anyone tell me?
Unfortunately , i missed the event...other BM invaded Orgrimmar...who knows , maybe he was in Lich King form. lol! 

Well, events happen litterally 24/7, once or twice every hour. I don't think it will be long until another BM invasion event.

Montgommery

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! - Page 2 Empty Neverendless

Post  Zarghonn Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:05 pm

I believe that the BM looked like Helion from Ruby Sanctum.

Zarghonn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jembella Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:46 pm

I was actually Onyzia Wink

Jembella

Back to top Go down

Post  IRONSKUL Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:13 am

What is your favourite battleground on neverendless ? I like the special event battlegrounds where the winning team wins doubloons and u can buy cool gear and mounts with it.

IRONSKUL

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! - Page 2 Empty new players:oooooo

Post  Beanman Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:34 am

perfect time to join, lots of new players are being welcomed with special items, aswell as the upcoming Necon for special rewards
Beanman
Beanman

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! - Page 2 Empty Help from the players

Post  Stratoss Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:11 am

cheers 

When someone asks me for gold i usually give as much as i can , few days ago some fresh lvl 80 players were asking for gold and i helped them...this made me think what can players do about helping new players.That way we can do something to show how grateful we are to the server. I think we can do something actually , make some charity event , answer their questions or give away some gold/items . Perhaps you have some idea you could share...if yes , then go ahead and suggest something :DD

Stratoss

Back to top Go down

Post  IRONSKUL Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:35 am

We do inguild events to help new members to earn some gold and gear. We do like lvl 1 dwarf races and hide and seek u can win up to 20 000 gold at a time.

IRONSKUL

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjornn Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:33 am

Stratoss, i think a better idea would be to just be as helpful as we can be to everyone who asks for assistance. I gave out 600G yesterday to various players who needed cash. Anyway, Jem that was a fun event xD We should do more BM invasion events today!

Bjornn

Back to top Go down

Post  Blodwen Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:05 am

NE is basically the only thing which keeps making me play WoW.Don't know if for good or not Very Happy
Blodwen
Blodwen

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! - Page 2 Empty Neverendless

Post  Zarghonn Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:13 pm

I would love another BM invasion today!

Zarghonn

Back to top Go down

Post  Killuall Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:01 pm

Zarghonn wrote:I would love another BM invasion today!
Is that the name of that event? BM invasion? I love that event, its when an Illidans avatar invade Stormwind right?

Killuall

Back to top Go down

Post  Blodwen Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Killuall wrote:
Zarghonn wrote:I would love another BM invasion today!
Is that the name of that event? BM invasion? I love that event, its when an Illidans avatar invade Stormwind right?
Yep.The one I always miss! Smile
Blodwen
Blodwen

Back to top Go down

Post  Montgommery Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Zarghonn wrote:I believe that the BM looked like Helion from Ruby Sanctum.

They look like anything, have seen the strangest transformations over my 5 years there.

Montgommery

Back to top Go down

Post  Jembella Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:05 pm

its called a City raid and i'm sure there will be many more - i had fun doing it - altho as it was my first time i was killed pretty quickly - but next time....watch out

Jembella

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjornn Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:17 pm

Jembella wrote:its called a City raid and i'm sure there will be many more - i had fun doing it - altho as it was my first time i was killed pretty quickly - but next time....watch out

Next time I'll hop on my priest and mindflay you to death xD

Bjornn

Back to top Go down

Post  IRONSKUL Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:21 pm

Next time the BM do a city raid at Ogrimar i think ill go with to kill some hordies  Very Happy 

IRONSKUL

Back to top Go down

Post  Blodwen Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:08 am

Bjornn wrote:
Jembella wrote:its called a City raid and i'm sure there will be many more - i had fun doing it - altho as it was my first time i was killed pretty quickly - but next time....watch out

Next time I'll hop on my priest and mindflay you to death xD  
You can't mind flay a BM cause she keeps using some spell like cleanse.
Blodwen
Blodwen

Back to top Go down

Post  pinggvin Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:33 am

IRONSKUL wrote:Next time the BM do a city raid at Ogrimar i think ill go with to kill some hordies  Very Happy 

fak... you cheated even translator

pinggvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Killuall Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:28 am

IRONSKUL wrote:Next time the BM do a city raid at Ogrimar i think ill go with to kill some hordies  Very Happy 

Thats a truly troll plan Very Happy, but you won't get doubloons for doing that

Killuall

Back to top Go down

Post  Blodwen Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:41 am

Killuall wrote:

Thats a truly troll plan Very Happy, but you won't get doubloons for doing that
Some things are worth more than doubloons, lol. Wink 
Blodwen
Blodwen

Back to top Go down

Post  Beanman Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:48 am

definitely doesn't compare to any other server with the events etc
Beanman
Beanman

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjornn Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:50 am

Lol, you can't cleanse mindflay.. That's the channel spell. I'm sure you're thinking of either of Devouring Plague or Vampiric touch. Anyway, join NE! Fun events daily, and a special event coming up soon, NeCon 2014!!!

Bjornn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next