World of Wacraft Private Server Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong!

+12
Stratoss
Jembella
pinggvin
Bjornn
IRONSKUL
Zarghonn
Montgommery
Killuall
Looby
battleborn
HeavenScent
neverendless
16 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong!

Post  neverendless Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! 2013nemarinebanner_zps15550f41

Neverendless-WoW is a server that has been around for 5+ years and has earned itself a reputation.  Some would say this reputation is a bad one but I think that is undeserved.  I want to challenge everyone to come and see for yourself what an awesome server Neverendless really is.  We have just changed our 3.3.5 core to an even better one, we have just upgraded our hardware to provide much greater stability with less lag then ever before.  Our hard working staff will entertain you with events, help you with your issues and keep the hackers from ruining your game play.

Come and see all the features that continue to make Neverendless ONE STEP AHEAD!!!

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Tm_zps53c2a6e9

Special Features:

•     Anti Arena farming- This system stops players from farming the arenas to get their way to the top unfairly.
•     Warden Anti-Cheat System– Hackers and cheaters beware!! We have a system that along with our trained Inquisitor Team keep hackers, cheaters and spammers at bay.
•     Website Ticket system – we have an out of game support ticket system allowing you to contact management for issues unable to be handled by in game staff
•     Bug Report System – find a bug – now you have a way to report it on the website directly to the developer staff
•     Duel Realm Global - This the Global channel is shared between realms allowing you to talk to your friends no matter which realm they are on
•    Out of game Services– We have many help areas that are fully staffed to help with your issues like Forums, Teamspeak and IRC and more more there too

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Forums_zpsd5e66363

Forums

• Daily events
  • Help sections
  • Guild sections
  • Class sections
  • And more

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Ts3-server_zpsf3406e4a

Teamspeak

• Weekly Karaoke events
  • Trivia events
  • Help channels
  • Private guild channels
  • Public general chat channels

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! IRC_zpsa7f3b826

IRC

• Public general channel
  • Help channel
  • Trivia events
  • Access ingame global from IRC

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Events1_zpsb744051c

Organized Events – Battlemasters run events daily from 1vs1, 40vs40, Simon Says, Russian Roulette, Hide and Seek, Scavenger Hunts and more
Themed Holiday Events – Special events run at holidays and anniversaries, like Halloween, Spring Fling, Lover’s Weekend, NECon, Neverendless Anniversary and more
Special Tournaments/Events – Class Tournaments, Arena Tournaments, BG weekends
Out of Game Events – Events run on the forums, website, TeamSpeak and IRC – run daily and for themed holidays or special events

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Plus-logo_zps66bf286f

Neverendless Plus – collection of features that are intended to enrich your gameplay here at Neverendless and your social experience in- and out-of-game including:
Remote Auction House – accessible out of game via the website
Remote Chat – Talk to your guild mates while out of game
NE Plus Tags – use your ID just like in retail to talk to your friends no matter what character/acct they are on
NE Plus Chat – The addon that will allow you to talk to your friends no matter which realm, character or account you or they are on
Teleport NPCs – In Orgrimmar/Stormwind teleporter NPCs are located to take you instantly to other major locales

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Vip-banner_zps0cd15009

Neverendless VIP – a special area for members that has features just for VIPs including:

* Exclusive vendors
    * Special buffs
    * Private area
    * Special events
    * Exclusive bosses
    * And more…

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Social-Media-Logo-300x128_zpse3b38803

Townhall Meetings – organized public meetings held on TeamSpeak with the Owner and staff to discuss server updates, issues and suggestions
Social Media – We have Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Website blogs to keep you up to date and involved even when you are not in game
Vote/Donation Shops – full stocked vote and donations shops allowing you to equip your characters as you want
In-game BM vendor – vendor to spend your event winnings at
Custom Items – equip your characters with items you have customized (Arthas Realm Only)
Many other features coming – including Character/guild transfers, Lottery events, currency conversions, 4.3.4 Cata Patch, New MOP realm coming in December 2013 and more

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Tcp_logo_1_zpsfa036757

Core: Customized Trinity Core
Server Type: PvP
Patchs: 3.3.5a/4.0.6a

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Lich_banner1_zps12345578

Arthas:
3.3.5a (version 12340)
Custom Items realm

•     Experience: x10
•     Gold Drop: x15
•     Item Drop: x10
•     Honor: x2

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Cataclysm_Banner_zps6fb14e1a

Deathwing:
4.0.6a (version 13623) – (patching to 4.3.4 in near November 2013)
No Custom Items realm

•     Experience: x5
•     Gold Drop: x3
•     Item Drop: x3
•     Honor: x3

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Mop-patch-54-pandaria-banner_zpsd9e3d8f6

MOP 5.1.x  (coming in December 2013)
No Custom Items realm

•     Experience: x5
•     Gold Drop: x3
•     Item Drop: x3
•     Honor: x3

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Servers_zps7a64af87

Production Hardware
CPU:  Intel Xeon E5-1650 (6 cores/12 threads)
Speed:  3,2 - 3,8 GHz
RAM:  128GB DDR3 ECC
Hard Drives:  4x Intel SSD S3500 (300GB) + 4x 2TB SATA3 HDDs
Connection:  1000Mbit download, 500Mbit upload

New Player Incentive!

Join our server anytime from the date of this post and you can recieve an amazing package to help you start out at Neverendless!

5K gold
Armoured Brown Bear mount
30 Doubloons - Our ingame event currency!
4 20 slot bags
30 Ticket vouchers - You can use these in our next big event to get amazing items!

All of the above and your choice of companion from our Vote Shop!

To claim this awesome deal simply join to our forums and make a post in our "Introduce yourself" section telling us a little about yourself but also include these three things at the end.

Where you heard about us:
The character name you would like the rewards on:
Which companion you would like:

Make it to 80 on our Arthas server within 2 weeks and reply to your introduction post to recieve a special Custom item with your choice of look and stats! You will be able to choose an existing weapon (which can be obtained in game) of item level 264 or below and rename that item to a name of your choice along with choosing an existing display ID (Which can be obtained in game) for that weapon!

Reply to your post after you have been active on the server for over a month and receive a free mount from our donation store! including Frostbrood vanquisher or Celestial steed!

Being active will be judged by the staff here
Reminder - You must be new to the server and can only claim this once per IP, checks will be carried out.

We understand that IP addresses can in some cases be shared. We apologize for any inconvenience to those players who share an IP address with other player(s) already on our server; we will not be able to honor your request. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
In the event your request is denied due to a shared IP address, you may open a [create a new kind of ticket] Support Ticket for further review of your request
[/SIZE]

Last edited by neverendless on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

neverendless

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty Halloween Events!

Post  neverendless Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:07 pm

Guys come check us out this weekend for some Halloween fun, We have allready started hosting some amazing events such as:

Halloween Roulette
Zombie Attack
Return of the Headless Horseman
40v40 - Halloween Edition
Halloween Maze
Halloween City Raid - Defense Edition
Daily Themed Forum Events
Spooky Screenshot Contest
Halloween Karaoke

A lot of these are joinable by any level so you do not need gear to come and have some fun!

The karaoke is tonight at 7pm EST, come along to the teamspeak server and join us in the karaoke room for a chat and some singing! (Or listening)

neverendless

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty Interesting

Post  HeavenScent Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:57 pm

This server seems to have a lot of Extra things that other servers don't have! Smile I think it'd be pretty cool to check it out. I especially love the different events and occasions and also the karaoke thing. That's new too. Pretty unique compared to other servers.

HeavenScent

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty Interesting is our THING!

Post  neverendless Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:54 pm

We do offer a lot and it all just helps our brilliant community. The karaoke is so much fun and the In Game events are just amazing, The Halloween events were so epic!
Here are some Screenshots from our special Halloween events! Don't be too scared!

From our 40 vs 40 HALLOWEEN EDITION - This is where 40 Horde and 40 Alliance compete to the death!

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Io92
Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Sre7

From our City Raid events! - These are when our Battlemasters raid the cities just to keep things alive or in this case... dead.

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! W1v6
Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! 3jpy
Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! 0q4k
Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Df2m

neverendless

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty Great server

Post  battleborn Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:29 pm

I tried the neverendless server and I must say i'm really impressed.
I joined there and SOMETHING was already happening, before I knew there was an event going on and everyone was participating inside orgrimmar City.
Then i saw someone announcing that they have a karaoke going on the private TS server they have and people got there to have some fun and singing.
Back in game i asked about the rates and community to a GM and she was the sweetest person ever.
HONESTLY... i've been there fore couple of hours but I already love this server. GOOD JOB !

battleborn

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty New Player Incentive

Post  neverendless Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:03 pm

I updated the first post with details of our new player incentive, read up on it at the bottom of the first thread. This is for a limited time though so act fast.

neverendless

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty This is cool

Post  battleborn Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Okay so I heard that new players who get in the server will get some cool items and mounts
I think that's pretty cool and really means a lot that the staff makes an effort to make new people happy +1 for that guys.

I also read that if you reply to a welcome post and get to 80 in 2 weeks or so? you will get a CUSTOM item now i was checking out what does custom item means for you and its an ITEM with stats from another item in game, but the cool part is we get to pick the NAME / ID LOOKS / QUOTE for the item... I think that's pretty badass, i'm looking forward to make one custom item with my favorite looks and quote TY so much Neverendless people.

battleborn

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty Great time to join

Post  neverendless Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:56 pm

We are having a few new players all ready with the new incentive and rewards! A great time to join for new players as you will have people to level up with!

In other news I wanted to let people know that we are going to open our new 4.3.4 realm to the public later today 12/2/2013 for what we are calling alpha testing. I realize that the Alpha phase is long done but I do not want to confuse people that the character data will be moved to this realm or even saved after we finish this aspect. Players will be able to play the core and report issues concerning bugs. Sometime just after the New Year we will then merge the 4.0.6 data and it will become a production realm. I know this is more for our current players but new players can get involved here too!

neverendless

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty Character Transfers

Post  neverendless Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:58 pm

We will soon be allowing character transfers from other servers! This has taken a lot of time to set up and will have special bonuses for all who come over! I will update the thread with details shortly!

neverendless

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty Q&A

Post  Looby Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:29 am

I can't wait for The Q&A, It will be up pretty soon guys, I'm sure you'll love listening to it!!

Looby

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty Q&A IS RELEASED!

Post  Looby Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:56 am

At long last, the Neverendless Q&A is finally released! You can check it out either on our website or our Youtube page. Make sure to listen to it all, a lot of valuable information was mentioned, I'm sure you guys will love it!

Looby

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty Definitely the best

Post  Killuall Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:45 pm

More than 7 years playing WoW, Neverendless the best server ever, excellent for both PvP and PvE and a lot of funny events, and many other things, so many that you have to join to discover it and be surprised every day

Killuall

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty Experience

Post  Montgommery Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:35 pm

I've played retail since 2007, played all expansions and I can easily say this server has the most retail-like experience out there, almost everything is up-to-par with retail (100% is impossible you know?).

Montgommery

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty Neverendless

Post  Zarghonn Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:31 pm

I agree, Neverendless is the best server out there if you want to experience a rich community of players and staff!

Zarghonn

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty Great staff and owner

Post  Killuall Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:33 am

The members of the staff are friendly and help you a lot, the owner is a great guy, he check the server every day and chat in global channel with community

Killuall

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty Re: Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong!

Post  IRONSKUL Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:51 am

Neverendless will go strong for another 5 years ! The best server with the best staff. Active guilds doing epic pvp and pve .

IRONSKUL

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty Re: Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong!

Post  Bjornn Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:30 am

Neverendless WoW is and has been continuously great for me over the past year. The player base is great, and I've made many friends on the server. I will also say that regardless of what the server goes through, it always comes back, through the hard work of the staff and the owner, Blackswann. Everyone should definitely give NE a try, as they say, don't knock it till you try it! Very Happy

Bjornn

Back to top Go down

Post  pinggvin Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:13 pm

I wont write much i will just agree that NE has something that other servers not and always will be the best

pinggvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jembella Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:18 pm

pinggvin wrote:I wont write  much i will just agree that NE has something that other servers not and always will be the best

Totally agree - Been on other servers, worked on other servers, but have stayed on NE the longest - it has what they didn't - come and find out yourself what it is.....

Jembella

Back to top Go down

Post  Stratoss Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:08 pm

alien I agree with Jembella , Neverendless has soul - the comunity. That's what makes NE different , you must feel that ambient and you will see what are we talking about.

Last edited by Stratoss on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stratoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Montgommery Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:57 pm

The server stays true to it's name. Five years and strong, this server doesn't have the word "end" in it's vocabulary.

Montgommery

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjornn Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:50 pm

I would agree. I don't see NE taking its final breath, as it were, any time soon.

Bjornn

Back to top Go down

Post  Blodwen Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:04 am

Stratoss wrote: alien I agree with Jembella , Neverendless have soul - the comunity. That's what makes NE different , you must feel that ambient and you will see what are we talking about.

To be honest.. I still play here cause I think that NE has the best community.I've tried 30+ servers and I play on NE cause I can't find these features on other servers.
Blodwen
Blodwen

Back to top Go down

Post  IRONSKUL Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:09 am

What makes neverendless so special to me are that the staff are always available they are friendly and eager to help u so if u open a ticket u always get a quick reply thx guys u are great !

IRONSKUL

Back to top Go down

Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! Empty Neverendless

Post  Zarghonn Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:53 am

I have only played Neverendless, and that is because it has never given me a reason to leave.

Zarghonn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next