World of Wacraft Private Server Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|Totowow 3.3.5a|------> 255 Fun realm

Go down

|Totowow 3.3.5a|------> 255 Fun realm Empty |Totowow 3.3.5a|------> 255 Fun realm

Post  Itebejac Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:07 pm

|TotoWoW 3.3.5a|----> 255 Cap Level Fun realm
|Totowow 3.3.5a|------> 255 Fun realm 12541094
We proudly present to you: TotoWoW - World of Warcraft 3.3.5a Fun Private Server
First of all thanks for reading this, I won't take much of your time and I'll try to keep it as simple as possible.

I'd like to talk about the small community we had and still have, that turned out to be a great one with all the friendly and helpful players that spent most of their time playing on the server and supporting us.
In the end it's not only about raiding 24/7 it's the players and friends that you play with that matters.
|Totowow 3.3.5a|------> 255 Fun realm D1dbff0e-253e-4d2e-9401-6f8befdb545a_zpse719e462
Become part of our soon to be growing community and we'll ensure you'll have a nice fun time on your favorite game.
Like I said I'll try to keep it simple and short, you can always check our website and forum for more information.
Also feel free to ask any questions you want here or on skype: nikola.omaljev100
Keep in mind I'm only doing this cause I care about the server, as I'd like to let the people know about it, see it from my point of view and maybe give it the chance it deserves.

Our website allows you too:
Unstuck your character in case the tool provided to you in-game doesn't work.
See server's current status, up-time, population etc.
See your account status, including Characters etc.
Secure your account from theft via e-mail address. So, in order to steal the account, the "bad guys" must also have access to your e-mail address.
Straight-forward navigation.
Bug reporting system is on the forum, do not expect us to fix things you don't notify us about.
|Totowow 3.3.5a|------> 255 Fun realm 58bb9e81-df7d-4e54-a45d-0efb5ffeda07_zps512a37e5

Itebejac

Back to top Go down