World of Wacraft Private Server Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monk has a great cast!!!

Go down

Monk has a great cast!!! Empty Monk has a great cast!!!

Post  nancycooper Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Monk DVD is just a HANDS DOWN awesome show! I consider it a PRIVELAGE that the continue to have this series on tv. I prefer Natalie. Entourage DVD It is very nututring Monk and has a lot more patience for his obsessive-compulsive tendencies. It can do much to cope with the pain Monk goes through times when she also lost a spouse of a violent death. In case you do not know, Sharon has been writing about the show, because wee Schram was fired because of disputes over money and creative differences. The Simpsons DVD I think the people behind the show has done an excellent cast to play Natalie Traylor Howard. It is an attractive actress with a bright future. It is now an assistant Monk gives him more respsonsibility. True Blood DVD The rest of the cast is beyond incredible, too (as always). Season eight has been incredible, because in addition to getting a taste of two assistants, you also get a single list of guest stars and great stories.
Great show. The Tribe DVD It has a great cast and is very entertaining. Suitable for any age. Highly recommended.

nancycooper

Back to top Go down