World of Wacraft Private Server Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood-Fusion Recruiting Staff

Go down

Blood-Fusion Recruiting Staff Empty Blood-Fusion Recruiting Staff

Post  Blood-Fusion Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:24 pm

We are in need of 2GM's For tickets and support, 1GM for events and support (To start with),1 Graphic design,1 Website Developer, 1-2 LuA scripters, 1 C++ Developer and lastly 1-2 in game builders. And because I feel I did not give you guys enough information.

We have 1 blizzlike realm with 1x rates with perks all through questing and once you hit level 80 you can buy tier 10 and tier 10.5 with gold that you can also vote for down the track to learn spells or get perks. We are planning to have a mild command set that our all rounder Develeoper is working on right now that gives players, from donating a small amount of perks such as .Waterwalk .Guild .Tele .Title ect. We also have a vote system for this realm where when you vote you gain a [Vote Token] And you can exchange those for cool gifts and gold.

On our PVP realm it is different we will have a horde and alliance malls and because it is fun PVP we will have S8 and Tier 10.5 and you can donate for special perks on this realm also such as, Exclusive weapons, Exclusive gear ect. There are vote points that go through here also so do not think you are missing out there is a vote vendor with exclusive mounts that you cannot donate for you must vote for them and there is also daily events that will take place on both realms.

I will need help with all of this and we need staff like I said at the top we have done most of it and are so close to opening in 2-3 days so we need things like Dev's, Gamemasters and Forum mods right away.

http://bloodfusion.freeforums.org Or add me on MSN Riku451@live.com.au

Blood-Fusion

Back to top Go down