World of Wacraft Private Server Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curb Your Enthusiasm : It’s wonderful!!!

Go down

Curb Your Enthusiasm : It’s wonderful!!! Empty Curb Your Enthusiasm : It’s wonderful!!!

Post  irissun Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:39 pm

Of course when people think of the word " Seinfeld" they think of either the Emmy award winning Show, or the stand-up comedian. The average Joe doesn't ever add Larry David to that mix. Considering how Larry David is the Co-Creator of " Seinfeld" that in itself is a crime. "Curb Your Enthusiasm" is the exact opposite...after watching so much as one episode of this brilliant show, Larry David is the only thing you can think about. In essence, this show is primarily the ongoing saga of "A show about nothing". The twist is that Larry has decided to make himself the lead role, and nobody could even come close to doing it better.
Larry represents what all of us feel at certain times in our lives. He is simply a person trying to live his life without problems, yet his mouth and his day to day communications with society prevent him from ever coming close to achieving his goal. Almost every episode begins innocent, and by the end the average viewer feels just as lost and victimized as Larry does. When I say victimized, I simply mean that Larry ain't perfect...but neither is the world he lives in.
………………………………………
Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7
Gossip Girl DVD 1-3
How I Met Your Mother DVD 1-5
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-2
The Office DVD 1-6
Entourage DVD 1-6
The Simpsons DVD 1-21
Queer as Folks DVD 1-5
The Big Bang Theory DVD 1-3
Walt Disney DVD 153 Discs